Advertising Account Executive at Spectrum (Cincinnati, OH)
Tenacious go-getter. Inquisitive problem solver. Results-driven performer. Sound like you? Then you'll be well suited for a spot in advertising sales at
At Spectrum Reach, our team brings more than 22,000 clients world-class creative and innovative advertising solutions to get more impressions in front of their target audiences. We give our clients the best content, insights, products, and people to exceed their advertising needs across TV, apps, social, and other media platforms.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION...
As an Advertising Account Executive with Spectrum Reach, you will work with local, national, and agency partners to drive revenue across your region. We will train you on our advanced advertising solutions allowing you to use your strong sales initiative to grow your client's bottom line-and your career.
WHAT OUR ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES ENJOY MOST...
- Selling innovative solutions from traditional advertising platforms to evolving interactive media
- Growing and cultivating a book of business
- Building client relationships through daily engagement and helping to solve their evolving needs
- Collaborating with professionals that value innovation, integrity, and each other
- Delivering results and providing services that earn repeat business
We're an enthusiastic team with a culture of excellence. On any given day, you'll find yourself in the office managing accounts, in the field prospecting, or cultivating connections with clients who advertise across our networks. If you are looking for an advertising sales career without boundaries, you'll be empowered here.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM REACH...
- Experience: 3+ years of proven successful sales experience
- Skills: Consultative sales, business development, ability to learn advertising ecosystem, MS Office
- Abilities: Strong communicator, multi-tasking, self-motivated, inquisitive
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Travel Ability: Local and regional travel; valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Experience in digital media, advertising, or programmatic media sales
- Knowledge of advertising CRM & software, such as Salesforce and Strata, Scarborough, Polk, or Nielson
SPECTRUM REACH CONNECTS YOU TO MORE...
- Tools + Tech: Access to industry-leading products that provide unmatched marketing research and data insights
- Supportive Teams: An expert team who will help maximize your client's campaigns to deliver them results
- Sales Incentives: Enjoy a lucrative commission plan with extensive earning potential
- Dynamic Growth: We invest in you through sales meetings, formal sales training, and career opportunities to move up and around the company
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or !
SAS225 2023-19352 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.