Adobe Sign Solution Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- A Solutions Consultant (SC) for the Adobe Sign / Document Cloud enterprise business works with customers and Adobe sales professionals to understand that customer’s business needs and objectives and then map them to Adobe’s solutions. The SC helps the customer to understand how these solutions will work in the real world, using presentations and demonstrations (prebuilt and custom) that clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer’s daily work stream. The SC is a critical part of the sales organization by driving sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and outstanding customer centricity. SCs also assist in developing business value propositions around Adobe DC solutions and participate as part of a sales team to deliver and exceed revenue targets.
What you'll Do
The SC's principal job responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical, functional, and subject matter expertise to our sales team and customers
- Crafting and delivering technical product demonstrations, presentations, and technology proofs
- Helping to drive the adoption of Sign / Document Cloud Services within strategic accounts moving current installations from departmental to enterprise-wide deployments
- Working with Sales Professionals in a consultative approach to identifying and solving business problems
- RF(x) support
- Establishing and growing relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Traveling to customer sites (could be up to 40%)
- Quickly learning new technologies and translating the features of a range of products into business benefits and value
- Adapting as required to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
What you need to succeed
At least 3 years technical pre-sales/consulting experience with a record of success in driving complex solutions into enterprise accounts (SaaS technologies preferred). Additionally:
- Solid technical background with specific knowledge of Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat solutions or other Adobe technologies a plus
- Electronic/Digital Signature experience desired (selling, supporting, and/or integration – Adobe eSign, DocuSign, OpenSpan/Silanis, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise workflow/BPM a plus
- Ability to whiteboard and articulate customer use-cases and requirements; Demo2Win! training, whiteboarding/storytelling for business a plus
- Familiarity with REST, JAVA, Node.js, PHP / API level integrations a plus
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or Administrator, and/or familiarity with Workday, Microsoft O365, ServiceNow a plus
- Experience in mobile development and UI design is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, remotely, be self-motivated, and an excellent teammate
- Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes; high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge (Value based/Solution Selling preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $160,500 - $208,400
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.