ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
What does an Account Supervisor do?
The Account Supervisor works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and analyze their digital marketing campaigns. This role interacts with our clients on a daily basis to build and maintain a strong partner relationship and is a key contributor to the client’s day-to-day issues and projects. The Account Supervisor works closely with each of the internal departments at Intouch, including project management, business systems analysis, creative, analytics, social media, design and development; experience with managing projects, timelines, cost and tight deadlines is required. The Account Supervisor uses an understanding of marketing strategies, web metrics and other data to lead client strategic and tactical digital marketing efforts with other senior-level account staff and cross-functional teams. This role serves as primary contact to the client and/or agency partners to lead and implement digital marketing strategies and projects, as well as create client presentations, campaign results, POVs and research findings. The Account Supervisor takes the lead in the development of detailed campaign and project plans and serves as project owner, with overall responsibility for the finished product/service to client. Other responsibilities include management and delivery of status updates and financial forecasting and tracking of budget, target goals and objectives for the client.
What are we looking for?
- Approximately 5 to 6 years of related industry experience: client service, digital advertising agency and pharmaceutical experience required; oncology, HCP and launch experience preferred
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital strategy, media and technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated acumen in development process for highly technical projects involving iPad, data feeds, CRM campaigns and/or complex portals
- Previous experience with digital sales aid builds is highly desirable
- Ability to approve copy, scope and deliverables before submitted to client
- Strong command of agency offerings and expertise
- Strong client relations skills with proven customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to intercept changes from multiple partner agencies and clients and triage appropriately
- Strategic skill and strong business acumen
- Sound analytical skills
- Understanding of web development technologies and processes
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop Account Administrator and Account Manager team members
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and accounts simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Periodic travel required
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description