Account Servicing Specialist (Back Office) at TrueML (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:29 p.m. (CST) on Monday, February 20, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
TrueAccord, a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueML, is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As an Account Servicing Specialist at TrueAccord, you’ll aid in ensuring the accuracy of customer account information in our system. You’ll have the opportunity to exercise your investigative skills to solve problems in accounts, gather information from clients, and reconcile discrepancies, and more!
Current Available Shift:
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
16011 College Blvd Suite 130, Lenexa, KS 66219. **Regular onsite attendance and timeliness is essential to this role.
$20 per hour
Benefits We Offer:
*** Full medical, dental, and vision
*** 401k with contribution matching
*** Monthly performance bonuses
*** 20 days of PTO, 9 paid holidays
*** Short + long term disability, company paid life insurance
*** Family-friendly maternity and paternity leave
*** A fun office environment, complete with free snacks, coffee, and even movie streaming!
*** Ergonomic seating and new under-desk treadmills
*** Career Ladders Program for internal growth and promotions
*** Employee assistance program (EAP) via Claremont. Get free short-term counseling for mental health, free + discounted legal consultations, free financial consultations, access to work/life consultants, and more!
*** Wellness Coach for you and 5 family members. Wellness Coach gives all TrueML employees access to 3000+ on-demand sessions about meditations, fitness, nutrition, and more!
*** PerkSpot discount program. PerkSpot offers exclusive discounts to 900+ merchants nationwide, and has exclusive discounts up to 60% on hotels worldwide.
*** Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community
What You'll Do:
- Provide support for data entry and assigned administrative tasks
- Log information into the appropriate interface and triage discrepancies
- Intake reports, department correspondence, client communications, and management requests
- Manage multiple internal and external systems simultaneously
- Handle highly sensitive materials and confidential information
- Identify defects in data while processing client reports and account source documents
- Operate in accordance with policies and procedures
- Resolve inventory balances, missing transactions, and file processing errors/exceptions
- Complete internal audit procedures as directed by Account Servicing leadership
- Maintain low error rate when processing payments
- Respond to internal and external client requests
- Support additional duties as needed
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in a multi-faceted administrative environment
- 6 months of experience with back-office or accounts receivable tasks
- Familiar with reconciliations process in either accounting, banking, healthcare, or back-office
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Team player and solutions focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in Google applications
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables to achieve deadlines
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with data analysis
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Read Full Job Description