Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Account Partner to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Partner, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for R&D and Commercial program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and technology departments. Creativity, initiative, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
This position is Remote with territory in Central US (Chicago, Minneapolis, Indiana, Ohio, etc.) Please only apply if you are in the Central time zone. Preferably Northern Central US.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to Team Sales Goals
- Expand existing accounts
- Increase new business logos
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate the customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain opportunities, notes, contacts, and accounts via Veeva’s CRM
- 5+ years experience in a quota-carrying role at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- History of professional progression
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory (Northern Central USA)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].