Account Manager at Ansira (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of the relationship between the agency and our clients, acting as an agency representative while maintaining a highly responsive, service-oriented demeanor in all interactions.
What you will do:
- Serves as a point of contact for assigned clients and any relevant agency partners, as well as the internal key contact for questions on the business
- Collaborate with any relevant agency partners on initiatives outside of Ansira’s provided services, ensuring that overall brand strategy and positioning are upheld accordingly
- Earns and keeps each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor, bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- Comfortable resolving conflict internally and externally
- Clearly establishes objectives and priorities for client initiatives based upon established business and marketing goals, assigns KPIs/success metrics for all key programs, and tracks performance on an ongoing basis
- Partners with cross-discipline leads to develop plans, budgets, and client presentations, effectively communicates program performance to clients, and works with the team to showcase agency value through the delivery of relevant insights and ongoing action plans to achieve success
- Provides project management, creative, development, media, and planning department personnel with well-documented strategy, supporting data, and assets for deliverable creation as required; ensures that program strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by all internal groups
- Reviews and approves all key client deliverables, and coordinates client approval of the same
- Creates and distributes documents that support the delivery of high-quality work, including proposals, ATBs, creative briefs, project briefs, media briefs, requirements documents, and quarterly business reviews
- Leads quarterly business review process, including data analysis of program performance, identification of upcoming activities/efforts with forecasted impact, and development of the overarching presentation “story”
- Devises communications strategies and works with internal stakeholders and cross-discipline leads to clearly and succinctly illustrate the strategic and fiscal value of working with Ansira to clients
- Continually solicits client feedback on strength of the agency relationship to ensure strong ratings of client satisfaction
- Creates accurate estimates and drafts contracts for client approval for all engagements
- Actively seeks out new opportunities with new and existing clients, and drives development and close of business; ensures there is a continual pipeline for growth
- Acts as an ambassador for Ansira at all times, understanding all facets of Ansira’s offering in order to maximize client opportunities, and positively and professionally representing the agency
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or a related field.
- 3+ years of agency or related industry experience with a Channel Partner Marketing specialty, that provides an understanding of advertising, marketing, campaign management, creative, product development, loyalty/rebate/marketing development fund programs, email marketing, analytics, and reporting
- Solid understanding of Channel Partner Marketing
- Ability to analyze data, discover compelling insights, and develop and communicate related action plans to achieve and surpass goals
- Anticipates internal and external hurdles and course-correct to prevent inefficiency in work
- Ability to provide proactive thinking and thought leadership to the client and within the agency
- Effectively organizes workload and workflow, and proactively communicates internally and externally to keep all key stakeholders updated on program progress and performance
- An inherent sense of curiosity, and nimbleness in conversation
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Exceptional proficiency in Excel is required for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Strong ability to identify the “so what” in client presentations, develop compelling stories through data, and present with confidence
- Excellent communication skills, and comfort with both supporting and leading internal teams (across departments and management tiers) as well as leading client calls
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 41 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description