Hudson Global Scholars is an online education services provider to private schools and families. We partner with schools to go online safely and efficiently. We enable schools to use their own resources and staff, backed by HGS expertise, faculty, curriculum, and technology. We present a flexible program that meets the changing needs of schools now and in the future. HGS operates a variety of accredited online schools that provide partners and families with compatible education, affiliation, and articulation.
The primary objective of the Account Manager will be as a salesperson who is responsible for developing and growing the partner relationship by: finding the partner, signing the partner, shepard implementation for the partner and grow the partner relationship. This person is a seasoned business development professional who has experience working in-country with partners on a regular basis and who can curate an ever-expanding portfolio of student registrations. The Account Manager will act as the liaison between the partner any internal corporate support needed. This will help to establish a single point of contact relationship with the partner and reduce communication confusion. This person will work with the Service Manager and other company resources, as needed, to resolve partner issues and ensure a successful partner experience. The Account Manager is responsible for providing perfected enrollments to the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the point of contact between the company and the partner.
- Responsible for assessing a partner’s needs and finding ways to meet them in order to maintain good relationships.
- Ensures that partner needs are translated properly and understood by Service Manager and any other employees who may handle issues pertaining to the partner’s work.
- Collaborates with Business Development Manager and/or Service Manager to resolve partner issues and overcome challenges.
- Ensures partners receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates partner needs and demands to Service Manager and other company resources as needed.
- Assists with handling and responding to partner complaints, concerns and questions to ensure that the partner receives the best possible experience.
- Increases sales while adding new programs and guarding against attrition of existing enrollments and accounts.
- Grows sales through solution selling methods and understands changing partner needs.
- Manages program planning and implementation.
- Assists the partner with enrollment growth via parent meetings, partner meetings and other events
- Works with partner to increase re-enrollments.
- Ensures contract compliance.
- Coordinates timely collection of student tuition.
- Prepares complete, accurate, and detailed reports within established timelines on a weekly, monthly and/or quarterly basis as needed or requested.
- Develops and implements strategic plans which maximize sales opportunities.
- Coordinates ongoing support and training of company systems, services and products to partners as needed.
- Drives cross-sell, upsell and expansion opportunities within the region.
- Continuously identifies opportunities to improve partner experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant sales or partner support experience required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work cooperatively and effectively with individuals and groups. An effective listener who works and communicate priorities with a positive, solution-oriented mindset including the ability to influence outcomes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and digital communication skills across all departments and organizational levels.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate resources and priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks within a cross-functional matrixed environment.
- Adaptable and able to develop a practical view to meet challenges and find solutions.
- Excellent time management skill with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well, individually and as part of a team in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and in CRM software and/or Smartsheet or other similar project management software.
- Ability to attend evening meetings to accommodate partners and the company, as needed.
- Occasional travel may be required, as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Hudson Global Scholars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Hudson Global Scholars is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Hudson Global Scholars will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.