Account Manager at AireSpring (Remote)
AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year," "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," and "Top Channel Program."
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.Job Description
- Relationship management.
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients
- Identifying potential new and additional business opportunities within an account.
- Fulfilling client requests.
- Contract renewing.
- Coordinating efforts between departments within AireSpring.
- Setting up meetings to vet customer solutions.
- Act as liaison with other departments in the company according to client requirements
- General administrative duties.
- Must be able to think on your feet
- willing to make 100 plus calls a day
- A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Good common sense.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job.
- Good organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.