Account Manager at Stack Sports (Remote)
Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX with offices in Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Atlanta, GA. From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be difficult as sports parents.
- Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
- Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
- Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
- Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Be a part of getting kids on the field by developing positive long-term relationships with a portfolio of partners that are assigned to you. Manage and develop our partners to initiate and retain a favorable relationship with them. Be a liaison between partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product solutions according to our initiatives and the partners needs.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Retain Client Satisfaction
- Provide direct, daily technical support to your clients by troubleshooting issues and questions across multiple modules
- Train and conduct presentations to clients and their membership via webinars and in-person, to maximize and best utilize our product to meet their specific needs
- Conduct pre scheduled meetings with clients as well as internal teams to be proactive on any new business processes, rules and regulation changes
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities e.g. training, studying documents
- Setting proper expectations and communicating to client and all departments involved to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product solutions according to the customer needs and objectives
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the software and organization
- Create and execute a proper agenda for all client meetings
- Capture spoken dialogue based on your client calls by taking notes that hold an accurate record of decisions & discussions as well as any action items and their owner
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Business Acumen
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong interpersonal and client consultation skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities
- Execution skills
- Ability to drive projects and manage project teams
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- In depth analytical skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Superior organizational abilities
- Process & procedure oriented
- Build Relationships internal and external
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
Here’s who we are looking for:
- You love sports
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- You are great at following instructions, yet flexible enough to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed
- You are outgoing, sociable, competitive, bright and have integrity
- You are confident and have a proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
- You are naturally motivated problem solver
- You are a great communicator and enjoy ongoing personal relationship building
- You are always looking for new ways to sharpen your game and improve your performance
- You care about your clients---our clients are our partners!!!
- You can adapt easily to a diverse group of clients
- You enjoy turning a challenge into an opportunity
In Return, We Will Provide:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k)
- Vibrant, fun and fast-paced office environment
- Comprehensive, hands-on training