Account Manager at Fundbox (Dallas, TX)
Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.Job Description
Fundbox is searching for an intelligent and collaborative Account Manager that is client-focused and who is passionate about helping small business owners succeed. As an Account Manager at Fundbox you will create meaningful experiences and deliver value to existing customers by providing them with products and services that best fit their financial needs.
The Account Manager will act as the principal point-of-contact for our existing clients and will work closely with Risk, Product, Customer Support, and Marketing teams on the delivery of all new initiatives to help drive product awareness, customer retention, and meet company goals. This person will capture and track valuable customer feedback and ensure all stakeholders are kept informed regarding project status and progress, including milestones of program development.
Our sales cycle is short and you can realize the immediate impact of your influence.In this role, you will…
- Develop long term relationships through ongoing customer interactions
- Increase customer transactions by presenting new product offers
- Communicate and track customer needs and project requests
- Collaborate with product on GTM strategies to help scale customer adoption
- Create and track towards measurable goals and customer metrics
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of our products and experience
- Generate referrals, case studies, and reviews from existing clients
- Strategic account management experience with a heavy focus on upselling & cross selling existing customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for building strong customer relationships
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with being measured against a monthly quota
- Creative & critical thinking
- Technical aptitude
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Account Manager must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.