We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring an Account Manager to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of campaigns and insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Collaborate with Sales to build and maintain advertiser relationships as part of the Advertiser Success Team
- Educate, engage, and encourage advertisers to activate e-commerce campaigns on a world-class digital grocery platform
- Develop a deep understanding of advertiser objectives and how Instacart’s evolving ad products can help achieve them
- Act as a trusted advisor on campaign strategy, setup, targeting, and media mix
- Serve as the key driver of optimization, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Provide regular reports to advertisers and use data storytelling to make recommendations that improve campaign performance and grow advertiser value
- Participate in cadence calls and Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss campaign insights with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Undergraduate college degree required (BA/BS degree in business, commerce, digital marketing or related field is preferred)
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Google Drive and Salesforce (Tableau and Periscope is a plus)
- Knowledge of paid search, CPG or e-commerce is preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and take initiative in a high paced environment
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and a creative problem solver
- Comfortable using data to tell a story in a client-facing role
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.