Account Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
The Account Management team is responsible for developing long term relationships with strategic customers whose needs they will understand in depth, and for whom they develop specific offerings based on that partnership.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be using your leadership and delivery experience on large complex projects as well as your strong understanding of Investment Banking operations, technology and change landscape. Ideal experience would be in a consulting environment and having the ability to manage client relationships across complex client organizations. We are looking for capability & drive to be a hands-on project / delivery manager; we need hands-on people comfortable with working in the detail when required.
- Manage a dedicated territory as the Capital Markets Account Manager
- Define and execute territory-wide account growth strategy through targeted campaigns.
- Create and manage account plans (to detail areas of engagement and growth)
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify with net new opportunities and assist in closure
- Negotiate and close renewals as well as identify add-ons to existing business
What You Bring:
- Proven executive-level client communication skills
- Proven historic client C-Level interaction experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people; external individuals, organizations and agencies
- Strong Client Presentation Skills
- Experience working with Senior Level Management
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking operations, technology and change landscape
Added Bonus if You Have:
- Knowledge/Experience of FIS Capital Market Products
What We Offer You:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A Competitive Salary and Benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.