Who We Are:
SambaSafety offers the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community, and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We are focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
What we’re looking for:
The Account Manager role is responsible for developing and growing strategic accounts within the assigned territory. This person must have an entrepreneur’s mindset and be relentless in their efforts to upsell and cross-sell into their assigned accounts. The Account Manager must also collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to resolve service and care issues.
What you’ll do:
- Manage current customers and maintain relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels
- Exceed assigned revenue quotas and other performance objectives for customer growth
- Think strategically to prioritize key customers from a portfolio of over 500 customers
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction to ensure client realizes full value from their investments with SambaSafety
- Develop and leverage exceptional product knowledge
- Conduct Customer QBRs with top accounts
- Leverage all available sales enablement tools and software including SFDC, SalesLoft, Zoominfo, and ConnectAndSell
What we want:
- Driver/Mobility Risk or adjacent industry experience
- Successful sales track record in high velocity land-and-expand go-to-market strategies
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within VP/C levels
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- A strong bias for action
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Produce high quality and accurate work consistently
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- 3-5 years of account management sales experience in SaaS
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k and generous insurance policies
- Wellness &Tuition reimbursement
- Zoom Happy Hours
- Welcome goody swag bags
- Awesome Culture
$65k-$75k base, $50k variable = $115k - $125k OTE
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages, and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity, and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!