The Account Manager will be responsible for the oversight of all clients within their assigned portfolio. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop new business, maintain current business and expand business through understanding the needs of the client and identifying endpoint’s products and services that help the client achieve their goals and objectives.
*This role can be fully remote.
- Provide oversight for all new and existing client systems, including change orders to the agreed upon timeline, within an agreed budget while maintaining the relevant KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Build, maintain & manage strong client relationships through tailored Governance and Relationship Management Strategies.
- Retain and grow existing client base through individual efforts and through the account team by delivering profitable, quality service and promoting endpoint’s product.
- Accountable for resourcing decisions for assigned portfolio, participating in business process, facilitated by the Resourcing Manager with all appropriate functional leads.
- Partner with marketing as brand ambassadors.
- Understanding of client needs to help develop best in class solutions.
- Define and maintain meaningful and appropriate KPI and SLA that provide insight to the performance of the relationship.
- Help mitigate identified risks associated with all aspects of client portfolio.
- Engage in cross functional team collaboration. Create cross functional goals and objectives to provide best in class service to the client.
- Demonstrate financial awareness through ensuring budget, revenue and profitability targets are met.
- Coordinate and run the regular agreed upon client operational management meetings to maintain and strengthen the client relationships by promoting endpoint and our service offerings.
- Accountable for account profitability; understand financial metrics, cost of poor quality and ensure teams address appropriately
- Coach and mentor team members to understand client culture, nuances, and any special cases to solidify dedicated client service
- Work effectively with the Business Development team to review key account sales plan, build rapport with sales representative and respond effectively. Create an environment conducive to long-term growth and relationship.
- Engage in bid defense and capability support activities.
- Create and deliver client specific standards and training.
- Provides Audit support for clients contained within portfolio
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in a software Project Management role, with a proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Prior experience in IRT platforms, life sciences or regulated industries.
- Proven leadership ability, especially in a regulated industry, a huge plus.
- Ability to manage to a budget
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP.
- Extremely strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, willingness to lead by example.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to send and receive clear, concise and professional communications, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within teams.
- Models collaboration across the organization
- Promotes high visibility of shared contributions and goals
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Driven by results, while proactively seeking to improve them
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats, without hesitation, to do what it takes to get things done
- Highly passionate about delving into and drawing insight from data
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to adapt
- Work automatously to achieve success
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.