LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are. We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Client Partner position is a pivotal role at LivePerson. A Client Partner’s focus is to retain and grow a Book of Business. The Client Partner is the face of LivePerson to their customers and the primary focal point for all related topics.
What you will own?
- Drive growth by identifying expansion opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their conversational engagement strategy.
- Understand how to build and present a LivePerson sales story using data and insights.
- Generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to LivePerson's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
What do you need for success?
- 3+ years of B2B customer relationship experience, of which involved a complex solution sales process
- Previous success of exceeding expectations in retaining and growing customer relationships, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- A strong understanding of businesses and trends in technology.
- Tech savvy with good analytical skills.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- Obsesses over the customer
- Ability to think and act independently
- Proactive and wants to understand the process
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.