Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are rapidly expanding our network of service providers and we are growing our Client Success team to manage accounts for these advertisers. Internally and to our clients, we refer to our account management team as Client Success Managers. To join this elite team, you will need passion for managing portfolios of strategic accounts in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do as an Account Manager (internally: Client Success Manager):
- Develop strong relationships with assigned accounts and work to holistically understand the customer’s needs
- Oversee various aspects for the overall account, which include: strategy, product adoption, contracts, pricing, billing, and all related customer service issues
- Drive ROI for customers and assist them with recognizing the value proposition of Angi Ads
- Develop a sales/account services framework and process that is effective/consistent portfolio-wide
- Partner with customers to configure an advertising solution that encompasses all of Angi’s products and services
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
- This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday. We expect our CSMs to be independently motivated and be able to manage their time well in a work from home environment.
Benefits, Compensation & Career Growth:
- $35,000 base salary with commission earned monthly. Average earnings $60,000 -$80,000 and top performers making $100K+
- Paid training
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Technical equipment provided
- This is a fast-paced team with a variety of paths for career growth into a seniority or specialized role. These positions are only open to our internal team of CSMs. A few of these include:
- Senior Client Success Managers
- Advertising Strategy Consultants
- Customer Engagement Managers
To join our team, you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills – building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Knowledge of sales best practices and motivation to meet sales metrics required
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Strong computer skills required, particularly with Internet and email
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
**Angi is looking to fill this role with candidates who are commutable to Indianapolis, IN. We've thrived as a remote team over the last year and we are continuing to hire and on-board this position remotely; However, we would love the opportunity for infrequent in-office days in the future at our downtown Indianapolis location.
We love competition and are looking for individuals that will thrive in our fast paced, high energy environment and want to help push others to be better. Angi Sales offers tons of incentives like team outings, happy hours, and lively games & competitions. We take pride that all levels of leadership are accessible and invested in our employee's success and development. Employee engagement is at the heart of the organization and incredibly important to us. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.