Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Old Town)
The Account Manager (AM) role is the premier Inside Sales role at Files.com focused on farming the client base. B2B sales experience is required and software experience is strongly preferred. We sell remotely using a team approach.
We also offer an entry-level Account Development Representative (ADR) role which may be better suited to some candidates. That position provides the opportunity to grow into an Account Manager over time.
Competitive Base + Variable: Uncapped with Incentives.
Paid, In-House Training: We’ll provide the solution training you’ll need.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (plus 75% of Spouse/Family coverage too), 401(k) with generous matching, 11 Company Holidays per year, and 20 PTO/Vacation days.
Our Scottsdale office is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We have a gorgeous spacious office with huge windows (☀️), free drinks, craft coffee (☕️), and free breakfast every day.
That's right: Free Breakfast Every Day! 🍳🥓
Our Old Town location gives you direct access to the most amazing lunch and happy hour spots.
Files.com is an enterprise secure file transfer & automation app with over 6,000 paying business customers, including Target, Canonical, UPS, Leica, DirecTV, GoPro, Marriott, and more.
Files.com was bootstrapped by our founder and has been profitable since its founding in 2010. We recently raised $46.5 million of growth equity from Silicon Valley-based Riverwood Capital to accelerate our growth.
- Pursuing uplift opportunities from product / package expansion, migrations from an acquired product to the Files.com platform, and price increases
- Selling SaaS subscription packages with an annual contract value (ACV)
- Prospecting, qualifying, progressing, closing, and forecasting upsell opportunities
- Conducting demos and sales presentations via Zoom and telephone
- Partnering with Sales Engineers and Customer Success to put together technical solutions to customer needs
- Working with the ADR team to find and qualify opportunities
- Strengthening relationships with our clients to win business
- You have a competitive spirit and bring an action-oriented attitude to the team
- You have impeccable communication skills and take a consultative approach to selling
- You have a track record of carrying and achieving quota
- You have experience with B2B sales, preferably in SaaS