connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are seeking an innovative Account Manager to join our growing market development and management team. Reporting to the Team Lead of Account Management, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, where you will be responsible for cultivating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, you will expeditiously resolve client queries and provide excellent customer service to ensure high customer retention and revenue growth. You should feel comfortable taking on a variety of tasks and not be daunted by problem-solving in a new domain or function.
- Use effective communication and relationship management skills to understand, address, and expeditiously resolve account challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with both client leadership and administrative staff; seek opportunities to expand client relationships
- Perform platform demo’s and trainings for prospects and current clients
- Maintain continued understanding of product functionality and train clients on newly released product features
- Ensure ongoing best practice utilization of the client platform; liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Leverage data driven insight to assess market trends to take proactive measures in maintaining and improving market development
- Continuously improve account management processes
- A few years experience working in a high touch account management or business development capacity
- Demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining trusting and sustainable customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with global, cultural awareness
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible work/schedule (We anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham, MA or Baltimore, MD office post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Quarterly commissions
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
- Expense budget
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. Additionally, to comply with the federal government's OSHA mandate, all employees must be vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19 if unvaccinated. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those unvaccinated due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.