RTX Platform is the leading exchange for performance marketers. We're looking for an Account Manager with a demonstrated ability to drive sales, close deals, hit quotas, and manage contract negotiations for some of the world’s most notable brands.
If you’re a pro when it comes to creating urgency, navigating discussions with decision-makers, and selling through value on a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue - we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Retain and grow a large book of business.
- Optimize performance campaigns to clients' KPI goals.
- Maintain retention rates.
- Identify and capitalize on all aspects of the client’s marketing spend.
- Create and present solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
- Gather and share customer feedback internally to improve Red Spark’s ad products and customer experiences.
Who we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of Digital Sales Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred.
- Track record of driving new business sales or growing a book of business and exceeding goals.
- Familiarity with performance-based digital advertising products: CPC auction and Programmatic.
- Self-starter with experience curating compelling strategies that deliver results.
- Excited to take a hands-on, creative approach to capitalize on Red Spark’s opportunity with an existing account base and build deep relationships with your book of business.
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills.
- Strong presentation and listening skills with the ability to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages through numbers.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and a dynamic commission plan, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe. This role is remote, and may require travel for tradeshows.