We are searching for an Account Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
It's well known that cyber risk has become one of the biggest and most lucrative problems to solve in our economy. A massive underlying challenge is the risk presented from an Enterprise’s suppliers and vendors. CyberGRX helps our customers assess and mitigate third party risk using an exchange model; the same concept that has enabled Uber to disrupt travel, Linkedin to transform the talent market, and Netflix to revolutionize television. Our goal is to disrupt the third-party cyber risk management market through development of industry-leading risk intelligence and analytics.
What does an Account Manager do at CyberGRX?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering value and expanding relationships with the CyberGRX customer base. The position will be aligned to existing CyberGRX customers; you will establish strong relationships across customer organizations, collaborate with our Customer Success team to deliver product success, consult customers on their third-party risk strategy, and ultimately renew and grow existing contracts. We expect many of our largest and most strategic deal cycles will be generated from existing customers so this role will require strong relationship building, sales and execution abilities. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a new team and channel. As a founding member of the Account Manager team, you will have an outsized ability to impact and influence the broader sales team.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will become an expert with the product, market, and customer.
- Build and execute from a comprehensive territory plan.
- Align with Customer Success and Marketing teams to deliver product value, customer insights, and expertise.
- Broaden existing relationships by multi-threading to other stakeholders in the IT, Procurement, and Risk organizations.
- Manage the full customer lifecycle, from implementation to renewal and upsell.
- Provide feedback to Product and Marketing to help improve our solution and messaging.
- You will participate in broader sales initiatives to build market awareness, improve processes, and help the team win and grow.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of full sales cycle quota carrying experience.
- Bonus points for experience in a SaaS-based environment
- You have a proven history of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company.
- Demonstrated ability to source, manage and close high-level business-to-business sales.
- You are great at assessing customer challenges, aligning solutions and reading buyers.
- You can predictably forecast and execute on business goals.
- You enjoy using insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process.
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives.
- You have built consensus at speed among multiple, cross-functional decision makers and influencers in a single company.
- Experience managing a high volume of multiple opportunities.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $70,000 - $110,000
Annual Variable Potential: $70,000 - $110,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.