Account Manager (Remote) Detroit, Michigan at KnowBe4
Remote positions open to the US only.
As a remote Sales Representative you’ll hunt for new accounts, which are not presently active clients of KnowBe4. In this role you will focus on increasing the market share in SMB market accounts for KnowBe4 products within an assigned region. This will be done by acting as a SME taking a consultative approach with potential clients.
- Make initial outreach with businesses that are at risk of having cyber attacks and consultant them on best practices to keep security top of mind
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close in SMB market
- Exceed assigned quotas by closing new deals
- Hunting for qualified leads and notate all communication in Salesforce
- Demonstrated intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Ability to deliver results remote practicing good time management
- Must have demonstrated ability to cold-call prospective customers in SMB market
- A proven background managing and hitting an individual sales quota
- Enjoy roleplaying with coaches or sales reps to perfect your selling skills
- Previous B2B experience with consultative sales
- Selling a SaaS product previously is an advantage
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.