ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
The Relish team is looking to bring a dedicated Account Manager to own the onboarding process for a portfolio of enterprise-level Relish accounts. This role is a great opportunity for an individual that loves interfacing with clients, especially from a strategic and proactive perspective.
- Build strong relationships: You’ll be the face of Relish for a portfolio of enterprise-level Relish accounts.
- Execute a consultative approach with your book of business: You’ll confidently initiate conversations with your partners around performance, retention, optimization, and growth.
- Own the onboarding process: You’ll shepherd in new Relish customers from the sales handoff, to their first order, and beyond.
- Optimize the onboarding process: You’re stepping onto a model airplane and now it’s time to build the real thing while we fly it. From the CRM (Monday.com) to the Relish Admin Portal, you’ll be a key stakeholder in making recommendations for the future of our Account Management organization.
- Identify growth opportunities: You’ll consult with your accounts to identify growth opportunities within current and future accounts with a focus on retaining and expanding bookings in your book of business.
- Aim Higher. Make it Better.: You’ll work with Support, Operations, and Product to ensure that we’re hearing what our customers need and that we’re setting the right expectation to drive an evergreen zero-churn program.
- Rely on data to identify and solve problems: You’ll use all data at your disposal to rank priorities, proactively solve problems before they exist, and share data with customers & internal stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- 3+ years in a customer facing role, ideally in account management, customer/partner success, or customer support
- Innate emotional intelligence, empathy, and negotiation skills (you build trust quickly and maintain it easily)
- A scrappiness and grittiness about you that is comfortable in navigating within ambiguity
- Problem-solving expertise (you start with root cause and tailor solutions accordingly)
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude; you’re ready to hit the ground running in a developing role on a team that’s new to ezCater
- The ability to prioritize, balance, and delegate tasks appropriately
- Executive presence and excellent verbal & written communication skills
Starting Salary Range: $54,000-$60,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.