Account Manager (Marketplace Advertising) at Blue Wheel (Detroit, MI)
| Detroit, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Blue Wheel is one of Inc. Magazines 2021 fastest-growing private companies in the US. We can attribute much of that growth to our digital marketing and advertising capabilities, and our amazing track record of success for our clients.
As a Marketplace Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing Amazon Advertising campaigns for your portfolio of Amazon clients. You will also serve as the main point of contact and lead strategist at Blue Wheel for at least 15 clients. Using your expert, up-to-date grasp of e-Commerce tools, strategies, and best practices, you will manage campaigns from concept to execution to analysis. This person will work collaboratively with our internal specialists to ensure your strategy and vision is implemented successfully and accurately.
In the 1st month, you will…
· Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team and product.
· Establish and cultivate positive relationships with key decision-makers.
· Take a deep dive into the assigned client’s business needs and objectives.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
· Relying on your experience to begin to onboard larger and more difficult clients facing bigger challenges on the marketplace.
· Overseeing implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise; managing client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests.
· Taking the lead role for all assigned client-facing interaction.
· Becoming the owner of overall client satisfaction and proactivity of accounts.
Execute in Month 3 by...
· Developing, coordinating and often implementing marketing strategies across Amazon Advertising programs, including DSP.
· Owning Amazon content best practices and identifying where improvements are needed.
· Championing use of our internal Advertising technology, Companion, and leading the adoption of the platform across your clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 1 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
· 2 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
· Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders
· Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field, preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
· The smallest detail is your favorite detail! -- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
· Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
· Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
· Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
Click here to learn more about our YOOCI core vales and Blue Wheel perks and Benefits.
More Information on Blue Wheel
Blue Wheel operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Birmingham, MI. Blue Wheel was founded in 2011. It has 90 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 7 open jobs at Blue Wheel, click here.
Read Full Job Description