Account Manager IR /PR at Notified (New York City, NY)
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: El Segundo,CA,United States | ,TX,United States;New York,NY,United States
Who is Notified:
Notified is a global disrupter of the digital communications space and is a thought leader in building new technologies to help our clients adapt to digital transformation in communication. We are currently working with over 13,000 clients globally to deliver mission-critical communications to their employees, customers, media and investors. We help our clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of Investor Relation and Public Relation solutions including Webhosting, Webcasting, Press Release Distribution, Media Monitoring, Social Listening, Media/Event/Newswire Analysis & Analytics and Design & Webhosting for Investor Relations websites.
What we are looking for:
Notified is adding an Account Manager to our Account Management team. The Account Manager will be responsible for establishing an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and serve as a client advocate to ensure quality delivery of services and solutions to our Public Relations and Investor Relations Clients. The Account Manager will connect with clients regularly to deepen client relationships and find opportunities to solve client challenges and/or support their growth. You will be highly organized, an exceptional communicator, solution oriented, and have a proven track record of successfully managing and growing accounts.
What you will bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, communications, marketing, or related field. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum of two years business-to-business experience in customer service capacity required
- Minimum one year of business-to-business experience in a technical customer service capacity
- Must have PR or IR Industry experience
- Travel required monthly to visit with core clients and prospects
Why work for Notified?
- Award winning technology - rated #1 PR Platform 2023
- Amazing tech stack to sell with cutting edge AI technologies
- Comprehensive benefit plan and paid time off
- Quarterly awards and recognition
- Out of this world yearly sales kick-off where you can collaborate with other awesome sales team members
- Extensive learning opportunities via our in-house virtual university with >8,000 online courses
- Tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview). Apply now to join our successful team!