Account Manager - Insurance (Preferred Candidate Identified) at LendingTree (Remote)
We are seeking a hands-on, highly self-motivated, detail-oriented Account Manager to grow and optimize accounts and facilitate better buying decisions from our clients. Individuals must be very well organized, proactive and an effective communicator. Remote candidates are welcome to apply. Preferred candidates will be in the PST zone.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring the development of new business and achievement of sales targets. The ideal candidate will have solid communications skills and a strong analytical background who can develop and execute a sales plan with monthly and quarterly activity updates to expand business and optimize growth.
- Maintains productive and professional relationships with clients
- Collaborates across departments to meet account performance objectives and client expectations
- Meets assigned revenue targets and strategic objectives for assigned accounts
- Analyzes large amounts of data routinely
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Assist in the daily growth and development of clients
- Strategize & execute account/campaign related tasks alongside the P&C Demand team
- Some travel; <20% annually
- Must demonstrate ability to prepare effective PowerPoint presentations
- Must possess good MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot, etc.)
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex dataset and condense to layman’s terms for clients
- Candidate should have strong mathematical and analytical ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Some SQL skills (Redshift or Snowflake a +)
- Self-motivator who is proactive with ability to multitask and work autonomously at times
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and executives across teams
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Verifiable ability to handle MM enterprise level accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, English, etc.)
- 1+ years of related sales industry
- Experience in the insurance industry, lead generation or digital advertising preferred
- Familiarity with PowerBI, or comparable data visualization tools a +
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Should have overall excellent computer skills
- High attention to detail
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.