Account Manager - Enterprise at Instawork (Nashville, TN)
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts with a long-term partnership vision in mind
- Own both growth and retention metrics for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Provide daily support and service to clients, rallying internal resources to achieve and exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Instawork through a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business
- Meet and exceed your sales growth goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Ability to demonstrate how you have established a set of smart goals on your largest opportunities and proven success on execution
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, engineering, community operations, and finance
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of industry expertise either in software, human capital management technology, staffing, or recruiting industry sales
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively seeks timely resolution
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Ability to play well with members of your team through collaboration and sharing of learned insights
- Passion for Instawork and a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business
- Drive and willingness to exceed expectations with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business and solving problems
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.