Account Manager, Brand Partnerships at Decide (Remote)
Decide is an AI company that crowdsources decisions to achieve better outcomes. Our flagship product, the Decision Marketplace℠, is an ever-growing marketplace of intelligent models that gets smarter with every addition. Today, the Decision Marketplace is powering our ad platform to offer brands and publishers a future-proof solution for a cookieless world, but in the coming years we expect that the scope of our work will expand.
As an Account Manager on the Brand Partnerships team, you will serve as the primary point of contact for Decide's advertisers. Responsibilities range from onboarding new advertisers to expanding existing relationships.
What you'll do:
- Generate lead pipeline for Account Executives
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication with existing clients
- Develop and communicate value propositions that align client goals with Decide's
- Find new business opportunities with existing clients
- Contribute to hitting team sales targets
- Maintain clean record-keeping of sales outreach and contacts in a CRM
Your skills should include:
- Prior experience with account management or customer service is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong business intuition
- Process and goal-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills and information sets quickly
- Prior experience with a CRM is a plus
- Technical skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of the performance-based marketing and digital media landscape is a plus
Decide values a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis in our employment decisions. We welcome all to apply.