ActionIQ is building the next-generation data infrastructure for the CMO. As Marketing becomes more data-driven, and CMOs more sophisticated, a new market for data-first Marketing Applications is inevitable and requires a complete rethink of the traditional Marketing tech stack. ActionIQ is a pioneer in this emerging space pursuing a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
You will have the opportunity to join our very fast-growing company as a Client Partner. Assigned to some of our Fortune 500 customers, this role is responsible for ensuring client success against account objectives, strategies, and milestones, while maintaining the necessary executive communication channels to renew and expand contract value. The Client Partner will own the account development and customer relationship strategy, and be responsible for driving higher net retention through gross retention and up-sell growth. This role will represent the entire range of ActionIQ products and services to assigned customers and will lead the customer account planning cycle -- ensuring the needs and expectations are being met by the ActionIQ product and service offerings.
The Client Partner will partner closely with the Field Engineering/Professional Services and Customer Success teams to ensure the overall successful adoption, usage and value realization within the customer organization.
About the Team:
The Sales organization at ActionIQ plays a critical role in driving the growth targets for the company and building our leadership position in the CDP category. We educate prospects and customers on the opportunity and value a CDP can bring to their organization and why ActionIQ exists with our very unique approach to solving their business challenges. You will join a highly collaborative team of high performance, results oriented professionals who all want to win.One year from now you will have:
- Increased the Net retention of your clients to 120% through increased gross retention and up-sells/cross sells
- Held quarterly business reviews with everyone of your clients
- Met with every key stakeholder within your accounts across Marketing, CX, IT, and Data
- Completed Case Studies, PR or other marketing assets from all of your clients
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives and stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Align and focus the resources of ActionIQ with client needs to meet strategic objectives
- Meet targets for assigned accounts, including reference ability and revenue
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestonesProactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Provide feedback to the product & executive teams on potential innovations that can enhance customer value in the future
- Bachelor's degree required – MS/MBA or applicable advanced degree preferred
- 7-10 years of account management/sales experience required in the Fortune 1000 space – preferably in technology, marketing, and data
- CRM account management or sales experience a plus
- Experience in complex accounts where multiple stakeholders make decisions to either purchase or renew solutions
- Proven experience managing client relationships, especially sensitive issues, and effective problem solving; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Experience working with agencies/third parties on data strategies and collaborating with partners a plus
- Flexible management style and ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time when back in office initially with the potential to make the role more geographically focused in the future
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital).
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We have officially opened a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees currently have the option to return to the office 3 days per week on an “opt-in” basis. All employees and guests must provide proof of vaccination in order to work in the office. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out our blog post to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.