Account Maintenance specialist position is responsible for data entry and maintenance of state agencies rates, EIN's and frequencies for our clients. They facilitate the seamless onboarding of new clients, set up and manage tax codes, and partner with colleagues in Tax and other related departments such as Client Services, Implementation, and Finance to ensure sound tax service and a high level of customer service is delivered.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Initiate and process SUI Rates/EIN and frequency exchanges
- Update SUI rates, account numbers, and deposit frequencies not obtained through exchanges or failed OCR automation
- Facilitate new client onboarding including scheduling prior to service tax collections for new customers, verifying client data, importing demographic and pay history data into tax application for new customers
- Manage Tax codes including but not limited to adding tax codes, inactivating tax codes, auditing OCR, etc.
- Answer add tax code hotline (call queue)
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Maintain and update current procedure documentation
- Complete special projects and related responsibilities as assigned by management