Account Lead at Dentsu (Baltimore, MD)
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.Job Description
The Account Lead position maintains direct day-to-day client relationships, proactively manages expectations, and solves problems. In this role, this person will take on many responsibilities which include supporting the Client Services team in selling new work, growing existing work and helping manage a portfolio of business. This person is driven to form and extend successful partnerships both within LiveArea and with clients. The Account Lead collaborates with the delivery teams to support ongoing direction. The Account Lead will participate in strategic discussions around a client’s brand, business, and users.
- Coordinates with clients and teams across several faceted solutions
- Understands how to monitor P&L and impacts decisions have on it
- Supports multiple accounts operational excellence
- Keen ear to listen for opportunities in order to engage the right team members for further support
- Actively maintains account plan for assigned accounts
- Understands the basics in a pitch process and able to support the teams in coordination
- Able to draft contracts for team reviews
- Proactively follows industry insights, digital commerce trends and technology advancements and thinks about how it relates to their clients.
- 4+ years of digital/ecommerce experience which includes client coordination, team leading and operational support.
- Successful track record in owning and executing against previous responsibilities
- Experience working in a matrixed environment to build consensus and drive positive results
- Confident, positive, optimistic but realistic attitude. Strong work ethic in a team setting.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute and implement change
- Highly energetic personality to influence and motivate. Critical thinker both strategically and analytically.
- An innate ability to channel different points of view
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and create credibility
- Demonstrate writing for proposals and/or client deliverables
- Able to operate independently at times
- Able to take direction from senior leadership and eager to learn and grow a diverse set of skills
- Unquestionable integrity and character that has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.