Telesign connects, protects and proactively defends companies, customers and the digital interactions between them. With powerful AI that delivers identity with speed, accuracy and global reach, we enable Continuous Trust. Empowering companies to transact, communicate and engage with their customers free of fear, Continuous Trust makes the promise of the digital economy possible.
The Account Growth Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the messaging strategy for large enterprise customers by adjusting the routing and pricing setup to create continuous growth of the messaging business.
You'll be partnering with Sales, Customer Success, and procurement teams to grow customer accounts as an account team unit. Together, you will collaborate for the best customer experience while promoting growth and increased usage. As an individual familiar with telecommunications infrastructure and its key players, this role will allow you to create a strategic account plan that makes an impact.
- Creating and executing a strategic account plan focused on routing and pricing in competitive messaging environments
- Proactively monitors customer performance while reporting out regularly on performance and action plans
- Executes all routing and pricing actions in line with account strategy, aimed at preserving deliverability and cost maximization
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales and other internal team members to provide exceptional customer experience
- Monitor usage, report on trends and analyze patterns to recommend solutions
- Create action plans that power high delivery quality to promote increased customer usage
- Works with the account team for QBRs and customer meetings for assigned accounts
- Identifies revenue opportunities through understanding Telesign strategic clients' business and market fluctuations
- Maintains a knowledge of the Messaging industry and ecosystem
- University degree in Telecommunications or Economics or similar
- 1-2 years of work in relevant SMS/Voice industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Advanced experience using Excel and Pivot tables
- Understanding of APIs
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Strong presentation and data visualization skill
- Self-motivated, problem solver and collaborative team player
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with data visualization in Tableau.
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.