Account Executive at Nucleus Global (Remote)
Health Interactions is an international medical education agency providing innovative, high-quality and effective healthcare communications. As we are part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from the synergies available within our global network of offices staffed by highly talented individuals who can deliver on a global scale or a local level and across a broad spectrum of therapy areas.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are currently seeking to hire a talented Account Executive to expand our team. In this role, you will work as part of a larger cross-functional team and use your project management skills to deliver a wide range of services to clients including the development of project timelines, status reports and financial records. The ideal candidate will be on PST to support current client needs. In addition, you will:
- build and maintain excellent relations with clients to ensure a high-quality service
- work closely with directors and liaise with key decisions makers to support the execution of programs
- organize and participate in meetings with clients and internal teams
- reference a variety of sources to provide research support to the team as needed
- produce regular status updates for clients on current projects
- assist in the financial management of assigned projects
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (life sciences preferred), Master’s degree is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in project management or any appropriate combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a medical communications or pharmaceutical environment highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time, on budget and with high quality
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel to track financial data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building and team collaboration skills
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
At Nucleus Global, we are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging where everyone can bring each facet of themselves to work each day. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we use a third-party anonymizing software that removes identifying information from CVs and cover letters.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form – without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) – will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.