Account Executive at Scorpion (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:11 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to really know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We blend cutting-edge AI supported by teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customers’ success and ready to do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together, in a way that makes sense, to help local businesses easily understand their business, market, and customer needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
The Scorpion sales team is looking for a creative, coachable, curious, and gritty individual to join as an Account Executive selling into the Home Services industry!
This will include closing net-new business by articulating the Scorpion platform value proposition to business owners and executives, demoing our SaaS platform, and managing a healthy pipeline. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, outbound and inbound prospecting activities, client satisfaction, and contribution to the overall sales team.
What your success will look like
- Create and execute quarterly business plans that result in hitting monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Use internal CRM to complete and report 50-70 daily outbound activities
- Use an internal playbook to manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Create meaningful business relationships with prospects, clients, and your Scorpion colleagues
- Use the various training platforms to continuously grow your personal knowledge of our product, sales, and process
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the assigned vertical industry
- Meet assigned sales Quota
- Conduct an assigned number of product presentations to the client per week
- Conduct an assigned number of sales proposals delivered per week
Who you are and what you bring
- 3+ years of sales experience in marketing, MarTech, or SaaS companies
- Experience working with local and small businesses
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to accurately forecast based on realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture
- Technology Experience: PCRM software and Sales tech stack such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Outreach, and Zoom
- We invest in our employees by offering them a diverse suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy today and tomorrow.
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, and vision, covered up to 100%
- Discretionary Paid Time Off, giving you the flexibility to rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Regular manager check-ins to drive performance and career growth through Lattice
- Monthly company all-hands meetings
Scorpion is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
More Information on Scorpion
Scorpion operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT, Valencia, CA, Islandia, NY and Addison, TX. Scorpion was founded in 2001. It has 1360 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 8 open jobs at Scorpion, click here.
Read Full Job Description