Our growing Sales Team is looking for an Account Executive! You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, working with accounts to demonstrate how our solution will deliver upon expected outcomes, and closing net new customer accounts.
What You'll Do
- Cultivate pipeline by acting on field marketing leads and conducting numerous outbound calls daily; full sales cycle management
- Respond to inbound leads in assigned territory with occasional travel in market
- Understand and articulate the breadth of Unanet's product portfolio and demonstrate our solution to qualified prospects
- Drive results and measure success by meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Participate in sales program training sessions, skill building, and professional development classes
- Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine strategic approach to sales opportunities
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
- Build authentic, long-term relationships and evangelize Unanet's message
- Prospecting within assigned territory
Your First 90 Days
In your first 30 Days, you will become familiar with our product, the customer industries we serve, and our approach to sales. You will immerse yourself in product education, working closely with Unanet University. As your familiarity with our team, its operations, and the competitive landscape grow, so too will your impact and influence.
Within your first 60 Days, you will develop opportunities within your assigned territory, presenting Unanet as a better solution to solving real, quantifiable business challenges.
Within your first 90 Days, your efforts and successes will support our growth in 2022 and beyond as we continue to unlock and deliver value to our growing customer base.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of B2B software sales experience using a solution selling approach
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding quota
- Heavy prospecting experience
- Prior success selling enterprise applications to C-level decision makers
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to build rapport and trust
- Demonstrated ability to present and engage prospects remotely (e.g., video, phone)
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Willingness to travel 15-30%
- Prior experience selling CRM or ERP software solutions preferred
- Experience selling software to the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.