Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with nearly $48 million in capital raised to date.
Logixboard is looking for an account executive to run the full-sales cycle and help us scale revenue and market share as the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As an account executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, discovery, and closing. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in defining and building the sales playbook for our fast-growing startup.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email, and social media outreach to schedule meetings and create opportunities.
- Work full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining processes, updating the CRM system with discussion details.
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of both the Freight Forwarding and SaaS industry.
- Hit pipeline targets.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity.
- You have sold SaaS in SMB/ Mid-Market. Experience with Enterprise deals a plus.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, values-driven, strong customer focus, and high-level of curiosity.
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Must enjoy collaboration with the team.
- High on Coachability - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjusting accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus
- Proficiency with sales tools including: Salesforce, Outreach, and Linkedin Navigator, and some exposure to HubSpot
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Come work with us.