Account Executive at NuORDER
| Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (CST) on Friday, November 12, 2021
NuORDER is seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly intelligent and motivated sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing B2B, wholesale eCommerce, SaaS company transforming the fashion, apparel, and footwear industries.
We partner with over 2,500 brands including Ralph Lauren, Hanes, Tecnica, Arc’Teryx, Tom Ford, Zegna, and Lacoste, as well as 500,000 retailers including exclusive partnerships with Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, the Grassroots Outdoor Alliance.
The ideal candidate is committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from NuORDER’s product offering for the wholesale industry. You thrive in dynamic environments where being nimble is the name of the game, while always holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process. This position is located in Los Angeles or New York, but we’re open to remote applicants.
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close for mid-sized brands
- Proactively prospect for sales opportunities through phone, email, social, and networking events
- Conduct discovery calls to understand a prospective client’s needs
- Run web-based demos highlighting solutions that relate directly to a potential client’s needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal NuORDER teams to problem solve and successfully win business
- Nurture and expand sale pipeline, negotiate contracts, and close deals to consistently achieve monthly and quarterly goals
- Manage and organize your sales pipeline and forecast with detailed and consistent CRM input
- Attend industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
- 1-3 years of full cycle sales experience for a SaaS technology provider is required
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and competitive business environment while consistently achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Proficient in Salesforce and sales prospecting tools (Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn)
- Naturally curious, self-starting, and eager to learn
- Strong listening and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication to present to C-Level and VP-Level executives
- Previous experience navigating and building relationships within complex organizations
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Experience in the wholesale fashion industry highly preferred
NuORDER is a transformative wholesale eCommerce platform connecting merchants and suppliers. The platform is used to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process and to make smarter buys in real-time. Since starting up in 2011, it continues to be the chosen solution for over 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally.
As part of the NuORDER journey, we have joined the Lightspeed family in July 2021! Lightspeed Commerce is the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale and create exceptional customer experiences. By joining forces, we will embolden businesses with the tools they need to simplify their operations, scale their ambitions, and unify the commerce ecosystem.
Our common mission: to ignite businesses everywhere! Come work with us and find out what you can do.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.
Read Full Job Description