Account Executive (Remote)
+80 more | Remote
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Corporate Account Executive – US (Remote)
We’re looking for enterprise sales professionals who possess a high level of understanding of business and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets.
As a corporate AE you will engage with C-suite and VP level executives at America’s largest enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle and meeting or exceeding sales expectations. Experience using a consultative sales approach is ideal transitioning into this role.
Our AE’s here at Symplicity are goal-oriented, driven professionals who are passionate about helping organizations improve their workforce with early talent via technology with our Recruit platform.
- Creating and moving your pipeline from outreach to close
- Professional ability to present our technology and sales proposals to senior executives at the Director, SVP, VP levels, along with the recruiting teams from around the country
- Working alongside our Higher-Ed team to build and grow our brand within the talent marketplace
- The ability to understand the market trends and industry-specific information around the corporate and enterprise market
- Having the ability to present customized solutions to our customers is key for success
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in Enterprise SaaS sales and/or C-level sales and a minimum 1 year of Enterprise closing experience
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance
- Willing to work remotely with occasional travel to tradeshows, internal meetings, and customer-facing engagements
Symplicity is the market leader in employability solutions. We help companies find talent, we help Higher Ed bridge the skills gap and we help recent college graduates launch their careers. Used by over 30 million students worldwide, our comprehensive suite of products touches the full life cycle of a student. From admission to alumni engagement, Symplicity’s products cover career services, advising, student conduct, campus life as well as housing & residence life. Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran. Please note: employment with Symplicity contingent on successful completion of background check.
**This posting is not for candidates based in New York
More Information on Symplicity Corporation
Symplicity Corporation operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Arlington, VA. Symplicity Corporation was founded in 1996. It has 221 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 20 open jobs at Symplicity Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description