Account Executive at Townsquare Media (Boise, ID)
At Townsquare we are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development and unlimited earning potential.
Are you driven by customer success and finding the perfect solution for your clients? Do you want to grow your career with the industry leader in digital space, make money and have fun while doing it? Then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking to build out a team of driven individuals to bring our best-in-class marketing solutions to local business in the Boise Market. This team is at the forefront of establishing and maintaining client relationships by leveraging our cross-platform advertising solutions to develop successful marketing campaigns for our clients.
What the role will look like?
- Determine strategy for identifying, connecting and closing new opportunities in your local market
- Prospect and identify potential clients using our proprietary data and analytics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client service, research and market analysis to create a successful campaign for our clients.
- Responsible for bringing our premier marketing and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses in the Boise
- Diversifying our clients’ solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions including broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorship and much more
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goal
- Strong marketing acumen
- Effective verbal and written communications essential.
- Experience selling or working with digital and or multimedia advertising solutions
- 1+ year of sales or marketing experience is preferred, but not required
- Goal-oriented, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- Tech package for laptop and cell phone
- Monthly car allowance
- 4-week long sales training program
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Unlimited growth opportunities!
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.