Account Executive at Onbe (Remote)
Summary: The Account Executive will assume overall responsibility for a portfolio of Onbe's largest client relationships to ensure overall retention through consultative engagement, delivery of incremental growth, promotion of standard methodologies, and proactive management of any competitive threats or attrition risk. The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring clients meet their business and program objectives with Onbe's industry leading payment platform, delivering increased revenue, market expansion, and operational efficiencies.
- Maintain overall health and retention of designated client portfolio
- Deliver revenue growth objectives by cross-selling new products or growing existing programs within an assigned portfolio, achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota
- Collaboration and teamwork with cross-functional groups within Onbe to meet client needs
- Provide consultative client engagement and monitoring of business performance metrics to advise account planning and forecasting
- Generation of critical client feedback to help drive internal prioritization and monetization strategies
- Understand client functional and corporate business objectives to build positive relationships within a layered network of contacts
- Conduct regular business development reviews to discuss program trends, growth opportunities, and new product development
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve and expand through existing features or functionality, technology improvements, or operational advances.
- Define a pro-active strategy to protect client portfolio revenue from driven threats
- Lead client sales cycle progression, contract renewals, pricing initiatives, and RFPs
- 5-10 years of experience in an enterprise-level client-facing role in sales or account management
- Subscribes to a team-oriented approach with a proven ability to form relationships at various levels, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of the payments industry and technology industry is a plus
- Track record of quota achievement
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Up to 20% travel for client meetings or industry/client conferences once conditions are safe enough to resume regular journey.
This position can be office-based, hybrid, or fully remote in the continental United States. Onbe's employee base is mostly clustered in the Eastern and Central time zones, with offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are vital to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we're constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence.
Show more Show less