Caylent is a cloud native services company that helps organizations bring the best out of their people and technology using Amazon Web Services (AWS.) We provide a full-range of AWS services including: workload migrations & modernization, cloud native application development, DevOps, data engineering, security & compliance and everything in between.At Caylent, our people always come first.
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of technological curiosity. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a Caylien!
- Communicate via cold calls/emails/social media/in-person meetings with SME prospects
- Design, build, and test new outreach and nurture campaigns
- Coordinate closely with content, marketing, and lead generation providers
- Drive revenue by winning new services business and/or expand existing engagements
- Attend cloud workshops and training to boost specific skills and possible certifications around cloud, Kubernetes, and DevOps
- Engage with AWS, and other partners at the tactical and strategic level
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience selling managed cloud services and/or DevOps consulting
- Experience selling AWS, and related services is highly desired
- Great verbal communication and presentation skills
- Craft proposals, SOWs, negotiate contracts, deliverables and price
- Enthusiasm to work in a startup environment and ability to be cross-functional
- Possess natural curiosity and excitement to learn new technology, sell and success as an individual and as a team
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing $250K+ ARR deals successfully
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time
- Technical Background in DevOps or Cloud is preferred
- Bachelorʼs Degree is preferred
- Medical Insurance for you and eligible dependents
- 401k plan with company match up to 4% and immediate vesting
- Company stock option plan
- Company issued laptop
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Annual stipend for Learning and Development
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, following a 90-day probationary period
- 10 Paid Holidays
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Caylent is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at Caylent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].