Account Executive at Red Points (Salt Lake City, UT)
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.Job Description
As our Account Executive for high SMB accounts, you are the face of Red Points and will help us expand our corporation clientele creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with the customers.
You will be focusing on opening the US market for SMB Accounts, with a base in our SLC office.
- Build a market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with enterprise accounts. Leading potential clients to an understanding of our solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain for the US market
- Conduct successful business meetings, including a demo session of our platform, with prospective clients already arranged by our inside sales team
- Promote the company’s solutions addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify improvements to our solution based on client’s needs
- Keep your pipeline and forecasting super up to date.
- Provide trustworthy feedback - being super honest and don’t create false expectations for the customers
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Build and develop an engaged interaction with prospects to keep them on a long-term sales cycle
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to identify and develop cross-sales and up-sales opportunities
- You will work with the close and direct support of our Marketing and SDR teams to generate the leads, find prospects, and arrange the first meeting.
What do we expect from you?
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Communication skills (verbally and written)
- Negotiation skills
- Active listener
- Organization, planning, and time management skills
- Resilient: you don’t give up that easily
- Fluent/ Native English level
- No specific degree required
- 1-2 years of working experience in a similar role (business development manager, sales executive, etc)
- Proven sales track record
- Proven experience conducting meetings through video-conference tools (and feel comfortable about it) and also for Face to Face meeting and presentations
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital or tech/software industry
- Experience approaching and building successful sales meetings with C-level/VP executives.
- Tech-savvy (skilled with technologies and software use/navigation, since they will need to conduct demo sessions of our platform)
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property and Brand protection
- Any other language is a plus
What do we offer?
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people and team building events
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance with generous contributions,
- Employer matching of your 401(k) contributions
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Flexible work environment to promote work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you think this position could be a good match, apply now, and let's talk! :)