Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
Edify is changing the way customers communicate and we are looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion, and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition. We are looking for an individual that embraces the start-up culture and who wants to sell a market-disrupting software while growing their career.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Train and assist business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Edify
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 4+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Contact Center industry experience required
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses the aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.