Account Executive - US at FLYR Labs
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- The Account Executive is responsible for the commercial success of a set of FLYR’s customer accounts including: account renewals, upsell, cross-sell, NPS, escalations and executive relationship management in FLYR’s customer accounts. This position owns and executes assigned strategic account objectives and ensures customer needs and expectations are met.
- The ideal candidate will develop comprehensive customer understanding through account mapping of current systems, risks and opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will own the long-term contractual relations with assigned customer accounts and will proactively manage escalation mitigation and follow through with contract negotiations.
- The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and partners closely with the Product, AI service delivery, and Technical Operations teams as well as the FLYR senior leadership team to achieve individual growth targets.
- The ideal candidate will lead regular strategic business reviews with customers, orchestrating agenda and outcomes among the FLYR functional participants.
- The ideal candidate must gain a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services FLYR provides, and develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- The ideal candidate will attend industry functions, trade shows and conferences to represent FLYR and provide feedback and information on the marketplace and emerging industry trends.
What should you pack for this trip?
- Minimum 10 years related account management or sales experience, preferably with airline account experience.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of improving the customer experience and driving additional profitability.
- Strong executive presence; known for building relationships at multiple levels of organization, including with key influencers.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from renewed business growth
- Experience in problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Unyielding integrity and high ethical standards that embody the fundamental values of FLYR.
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing common ground and working through challenges to a positive conclusion
- Experience working with or selling into commercial functions at Airlines or Aviation organizations is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
Ticket Prices, Frequent FLYR miles and more:
- Equity with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company matching
- Weekly catered lunch and team lunches/outings
- Dog-friendly office environments
- Flexible working (remote eligible)!
- Initial Screen - Active candidates are screened against the criteria listed above
- Introductory Call - A FLYR team member will reach out for an initial call to learn more about each other.
- Hiring Manager Call - The hiring manager will then speak with the candidate further about the role & the candidate’s skills
- Skills Challenge - An opportunity to show off their talents! Candidates are asked to complete a short work prompt that assesses the skills that relate to the role they have applied for.
- Onsite/Virtual Onsite - A series of meetings with the hiring team/team members to finalize our evaluation of each candidate.