*The following states are approved as remote locations for this position: CO, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MI, NY, NC, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
The Small and Mid-Size Enterprise (SME) Account Executive will play a key role in building our small and mid-sized enterprise (SME) portfolio in the faith sector while meeting/exceeding quarterly sales booking and revenue quotas in the assigned geographic territory. In this role the AE will be able to cold call, host discovery and demonstration calls and sign up the prospect completing the full sales cycle.
- Required to reside within your assigned territory
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective church customers through research, cold-calling, internet and professional networking
- Build strong relationships with church leaders in the assigned geographic territory
- Make outbound calls, emails and text messages to qualifying churches and nonprofits
- Have meaningful conversations with our prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their community
- Clearly articulate Pushpay’s value proposition and return on investment
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales/support activities, including documentation and management of the sales pipeline through Salesforce
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close. This includes product demonstration, negotiating, and closing contracts
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals leveraging quotas
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Pushpay to win
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and Implementation Team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Partner with internal Pushpay teams including Sales, Sales Development, Marketing and other partner affiliates to execute company initiatives
- Provide ongoing feedback that would aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Must be a self-starter with self-discipline to work with a high degree of autonomy in an organization that emphasizes the importance of teamwork
- Ability to travel to Redmond, WA on a quarterly basis after completing the initial two week new hire on-boarding/training
- Must be able to interact with internal and external customers in a manner that fosters a dynamic team-based, customer focused culture
- Ability to work within budget for travel and entertainment (dinners, activities, etc.)
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and develop strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Strong sales acumen with exceptional business development and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to influence decisions
- Strong computer skills required for job functions: Mac OSX, Google Platforms, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Education and Experience
- Must have 2 years+ successful sales experience with proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in selling in the technology field, preferably Enterprise SaaS Solutions
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector and/or church market is highly preferred
- Experience with managing prospects through a CRM application such as Salesforce
CO Salary: $55k base + $40k variable = $95K OTE
100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.