It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we're a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Small Business Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for: Account Executives to join our expanding small / medium size business segment. Our SMB sales team is fueled by a well-oiled marketing engine, which delivers 1,000's of leads monthly, so no cold calling.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- 2-5 years of solution-based selling consistently delivering at and above quota
- B2B background ideal: Software / SaaS, Telecom, or other related industry exp. Preferred
- Complex selling, challenger approach, energetic demeanor, tenacity to win
- Demonstrate talent and hustle - ability to drive sales cycle with IT decision makers.
- Exhibiting resourceful and strategic nature, maximizing leads, pipeline management, forecasting
- Propensity for evergreen technologies, consummate student of their craft
- Forecasting and pipeline management knowledgeable
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Success acquiring small to medium sized businesses
- Proficiency using Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral's SMB Sales team gives small-to-medium-size businesses the game-changing mobility, connectivity, and collaboration solutions they need to compete and grow. RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're changing the nature of communications. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.