Account Executive (Remote) at GYANT
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:46 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
About the role:
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Presenting products to prospective clients
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remaining in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Responding to complaints and resolving issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales, or marketing
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Healthcare background
You will have access to:
🏝 Flexible work environment, where you organize your own dynamic: flexible working schedule, extra days off policy and remote work policy - Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive!
💰 A competitive salary and the possibility to participate in GYANT’s Equity plan.
🏥 A comprehensive subsidized medical (Anthem/Kaiser), dental and vision insurance, extendable to your dependants.
⏳ The option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k plan.
🍼 Fully paid and benefited parental leave.
🍔 Lunch stipend with Doordash credits.
📚 Continuous Learning & Development opportunities with a personal development stipend of $2000.
🏋🏻♂️ Sponsorship to wellness and fitness partners: ClassPass, BetterHelp and Headspace.
🎧 Home Office budget available to make working remotely more comfortable.
👥 Referral bonus whenever you refer someone to join our awesome team.
🕹 Several team-building events and offsite activities.
🙌🏽 The possibility to work with colleagues in a coworking space.
And what else?
🚀 The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up.
💭 A fast-paced and fun work environment, with room for creativity and innovation.
✨ Working on impactful and challenging projects with very skilled and expert colleagues.
💡 Ownership of your work and space to actively contribute with your own vision and ideas.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
More Information on GYANT
GYANT operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. GYANT was founded in 2016. It has 85 total employees. To see all 10 open jobs at GYANT, click here.
Read Full Job Description