Account Executive- Remote at Accruent
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
EMS Software is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target market. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly our software solution can address those needs. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert – of our product, their territory, as well as the buyer’s journey.
This role will be with our EMS product within the Higher Education industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
This position reports directly to the VP, Sales and will be a remote opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Exceed sales quote for assigned territory by establishing an account strategy that drives new revenue
- Leverage a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and clearly communicate the value of EMS Software and how our solution functionality addresses those needs
- Work with our Sales Development team to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Overcome customers’ technical and business objections as necessary
- Coordinate online or onsite product demos with pre-sales consultants to qualified prospects
- Collaborate with Professional Services to evaluate training and consulting needs to support implementations
- Prepare formal proposal and price quotes, coordinate with management on contract negotiations and gather necessary information and paperwork to process orders
- Identify and relay to the business: client needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships (we’ll look for a proven track record)
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, regional roundtables and onsite prospect and/or client visits
- Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling
- Experience with negotiation and customer-facing presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Multi-million-dollar deal experience in the enterprise software space
- Bachelor’s degree
- This job requires up to 50% travel domestically.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position as it is a remote role.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.