Account Executive (Remote) at Rentable
We’re Rentable, a platform on a mission to make apartment rentals the next category of ecommerce. In addition to operating one of the largest rental marketplaces in the U.S. (Rentable.co), we offer a suite of tools to help property managers digitize the antiquated leasing process.
We’re looking for an ambitious, trained outside sales executive to use their sales skills to scale a vital part of our rapidly-growing startup. More precisely, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can leverage their skills to drive new business. You’ll report and work directly with the VP of Sales to meet and exceed goals across all active markets.
If you're an Account Executive who wants to see their work make a real difference in the trajectory of our growing company, then you'd be perfect for this position. While our company is based in Madison, WI this would be a 100% remote position overseeing an assigned territory.
You’ll be selling directly to marketing directors and property managers, and selling them exactly what they already want: more business. You’ll be responsible for building our customer base through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings to get property management companies excited about Rentable. This requires resourcefulness, persuasion, determination, a competitive spirit, and the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
- Conduct a high volume of emails, calls, Zoom and in-person presentations to secure new business and get marketing directors and property managers excited about the Rentable brand
- Establish meaningful relationships with customers, serving as their original point of contact and Rentable marketing expert
- Represent the Rentable brand in your active markets and at industry events
- Prospect, log, and manage opportunities using Salesforce CRM
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within Salesforce CRM
- Meet and exceed monthly performance metrics
- Nurture customer accounts through an on-boarding and sales conversion process
- 4-7 years experience in a sales executive role
- 4 year college degree in a business-related field
- Proven success in a former sales role
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- A friendly and likable demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Disciplined, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage
- Strong networking skills
- Possess a high energy and strong desire to achieve top results
We’re a passionate, 90-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to bring the rental process into the 21st century. We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.We recently raised a $22.5M Series B from Susquehanna Growth Equity Partners to further accelerate our rapid growth.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary + Commission)
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture