Account Executive - Remote - USA at FullStack Labs
| Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:18 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 25, 2022
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
*Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
About the job
Since 2013 FullStack Labs has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from leading startups to Fortune 500 enterprises -from design and development of web and mobile applications that transform their businesses. Our 200+ person team of exceptionally talented developers, architects, designers and consultants are distributed across our offices in North, Central and South America.
We specialize in building web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, integrations, web and UX / UI design, and general technology consulting including staffing and team augmentation. Our mission is to provide high-quality work at reasonable prices, and to constantly exceed our customer's expectations.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a High Growth Account Executive with previous Nearshore Sales experience to join our team and be responsible for running the full sales cycle for outbound sales opportunities set by our sales development (SDR) team. There is minimal prospecting/cold-calling in this role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Run the full sales cycle from the first meeting set by our SDR team to the handoff to our client success team after the deal is closed.
- You’ll follow our existing sales process developed by our Head of Sales and CEO over the last 8 years of our business.
- During the sales process, you’ll collaborate with our hiring, staffing, and operations teams to present the perfect resources to our clients.
- Find ways to bring stalled deals back to life, and bring blocked deals to the finish line.
- Forecast new business on a quarterly basis, and consistently exceed your goals.
- Bring inventive, new, fresh ideas to the sales process that work.
You Must Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven business to business field sales experience targeting US clientele.
- Minimum of 1 year selling staffing services or SaaS products.
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation and rapport-building skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume, fast-paced sales environment.
- Proven results of closing deals and developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Experience hunting new clients, cold-calling and closing deals.
- Experience with software outsourcing preferred.
FullStack Labs Offers:
- Opportunity for fast-track Management roles for high-performing candidates interested in leadership positions.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Uncapped compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented and fastest-growing software development team in the Americas? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
More Information on FullStack Labs
FullStack Labs operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Granite Bay, CA. FullStack Labs was founded in 2013. It has 224 total employees. To see all 294 open jobs at FullStack Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description