Account Executive - Remote, US at Sendbird
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who can consult with our customers and challenge them to incorporate messaging as part of their user experience. You will develop your own leads, transform the imagination of customers and developers, and close mid-market and enterprise-level deals. We value a tenacious work ethic and relentlessly resourceful people.
What You Will Do
- Close mid-market and enterprise level customers in a fast paced and high-intensity environment
- Quickly build and nurture a 3-5x qualified sales pipeline
- Maintain extremely high level of customer focused readiness and activities
- Be willing and able to help grow the company in a multifaceted environment
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of technology sales experience
- Relentless work ethic and dedication towards customers
- A fast learner with high level of energy, positivity, and a sense of humor
- Strong alignment with company values
- Formal SaaS sales training in an extremely competitive sales environment
- Experience at a top-notch professional firm (investment banking, management consulting, etc)
- Experience selling cloud-based and/or middle-ware solutions
- Experience selling to enterprise-level developers and product teams
- Experience in vertical industries (communities, live-streaming, on-demand, ecommerce, gaming, etc.)
What We Offer Includes (but is not limited to)
- 20 days PTO, 12 paid US company holidays, 5 sick days, 2 volunteer days, plus a rest/rejuvenation and birthday day off
- Company subsidized medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Be Your Best Self: An annual stipend of $3,500 (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, Seoul, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
We take our obligation to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 very seriously. Effective January 1, 2022 we will offer access to our office spaces, any in-person meetings (customer or internal), Sendbird events, and any travel on behalf of Sendbird to our vaccinated and boostered employees only. Accommodations will be granted unless they:
- cause the Company any undue hardship,
- pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others,
- prevent an employee from performing the essential functions of their job.
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.